Pole fitness is a fantastic workout that will help to improve strength, flexibility, and self-confidence! Pole dancing classes are a sexy and fun way to get that exercise!
At Honey Groove, we want to put you on a path to meet your goals. Whether you want to lose weight, or just escape the regular boring workout, our trainers will work with you to create a personalized plan to help you succeed.
Find us now on ClassPass!
Also find us on Groupon for an introductory student special offer!
To redeem your Groupon:
1. Give us a call or message us to schedule your class!
2. Use Discount Code: GROUPON to schedule. Please click for more details.
4028 Parkmead Drive, Grove City
Serving South and West Columbus Metro Areas!
Special Occasion? We do parties. Bachelorette, birthday, holiday, girls night out, and other celebrations.
Contact for details pricing.
NOW offering class packs and membership. Click sign up for classes above for details.
What to wear for pole dancing class
1. Wear shorts, a tank top and sports bra. NO Capri Pants or Leggings. You need to be able to grip the pole with your legs.
2. DO NOT apply lotion or oils on your hands or body. These interfere with your ability to grip the pole. Just wash your hands and wipe off your legs as best you can if you forget.
3. Stow away your watches, bracelets, and rings. They can damage the pole equipment an create a safety risk.
I have no upper body strength, can I do this?
It is not a problem. By coming you will start to slowly build strength, our classes are designed to progressively teach you how to build strength and dance technique.
New Pole Fitness classes are being formed. Click the Sign Up button to see our scheduled classes. Come back to this site often to stay up to date!
Our Beginner Progressive Series is a session of 8 weeks and meets on the same day/time each week. Great for building your strength and stamina! The 8 week series is sold as a classpack and classes are scheduled as new sessions begin.
To register, click the Sign Up button below!
Please post your photos and videos from Honey Groove Studio and tag us using #honeygroovestudio
Also, follow our hashtag to see beautiful progress from our students!
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming workshops and special events.